The St. Johns County School District will inspire good character and a passion for lifelong learning
in all students, creating educated and caring contributors to the world.
Current Employees: Current SJCSD employees must login using their employee ID (e00----) and Windows password.
Current Substitutes: Current Substitute Teachers will not be required to register. Please contact the IT Help Desk at (904) 547-4357 during normal business hours to obtain your username and password.
Email Notifications: If you would like to be alerted by email about available vacancies, please click the Posting Notifications link under Information on the left-hand sidebar. You may select more than one notification preference and you must be logged in to access the Posting Notifications link.
Have questions? Please review the FAQ's for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Vacancies for 2014-15 school year will begin on the following dates:
- May 13-14, 2014
- May 20-21, 2014
- May 27-28. 2014
- Some Administrative/District vacancies may post earlier than May 13, 2014.
- Each vacancy will be posted for 7 days, including weekends.
- Please view FAQ's for troubleshooting.
- Applications are posting specific and cannot be completed until a vacancy of interest is selected.
- The following internet browsers are recommended to access this application: Firefox 6.0+, Safari 5.1+, Internet Explorer 9 or 10. Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome are not supported browsers.
- Applicants must upload all required documents on or before the closing date of the posting.
For assistance please call